8 ounces grated cheddar cheese
8 ounces grated monterey jack cheese
1/2 cup Classic Delectables salsa, any variety
1. In a large bowl, mix cheeses together.
2. Put 1/2 the cheese mixture in a greased 9X9" pan.
3. In a different bowl, mix the eggs and salsa together.
4. Pour this mixture on top of the cheese in the pan.
5. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
6. Cool and cut into squares to serve.
7. Tastes great cold.
**this recipe was adapted from a recipe found at www.recipezaar.com