Trifle with Fresh Fruit **
1 Classic Delectables Jar cake, any flavor will work, but butter is traditional
1 box instant vanilla pudding, prepared according to instructions
1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 cup pineapple, cubed
1 cup grapes
1 cup blueberries
1 cup strawberries
1 cup orange sections(from 6 oranges)
2 cups heavy cream
3 3/4 ounces superfine sugar
6 mint sprigs
1. Remove cake from jar. Slice into 1-2 inch cubes.
2. Fold whipped topping into pudding.
3. Mix all fruit together in a bowl.
4. In a sundae glass, place one cake cube on the bottom.
5. Top with two ounces of cream mixture. Top with two ounces of fruit plus place for more cubes of cake on top of cream mixture and press slightly.
6. Top with three ounces of cream mixture.
7. Reserve remainder of fruit as a garnish. Top with mint sprig.
**this recipe was adapted from a recipe found at www.recipezaar.com